Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Not giving up just yet

Hello Again!!

   After putting a lot of thought into what my group and I had talked about, I know the new idea is not a bad idea. What I also know, is that our old idea was definitely not a bad idea either. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, I either was going with what my group said or was going to try to persuade them to continue to try with our old idea. After having some guidance from a variety of different people, I decided I wanted to try and give our old idea one last shot. I spent literally all day today planning and story boarding our old idea, incorporating the feedback and advice I got from everyone I had spoken to about it. I realized in doing this why I hate giving up on things in the first place. I love to challenge myself because it forces me to be more creative and that's my end goal with everything, to be more creative and in the end create something I really believe in. I wanted at first to start off the opening with a flashback to give insight into the main characters life when she was young. I'm thinking that when I show this option to the group we can come up with something else because I feel that in a way it takes up time that could be used in developing other aspects of our plot. here are some of the things I storyboarded in my notes throughout the day today:






I'm sure some aspects of the story board are going to change if my group agrees to give the old idea another shot. If they still decide that it seems too difficult and doesn't really convey the meaning that we are going for, then i'm going to put all my effort into the other idea and how we are going to convey it. At least when in giving the old idea another shot, I would know that I did everything that I could possibly do to convince them of it and I wouldn't feel like I gave up on it.
    Until next time,
        Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment