Thursday, April 6, 2017

Music and other things...

  After having finished most of the editing, we now had to think about the music and how we wanted to use it to set the tone. Isa told me she would start looking for the music on websites like Purple Planet and Bensound. After browsing through both of these websites, she found a track that established a sense of tension and mystery to put throughout the beginning on the clip. I thought it worked pretty well but when she first showed me it she showed it to me while it played throughout the whole video. I told her that I felt that if it played throughout the the whole opening then it wouldn't establish the difference of the two worlds. I then told her to try and see if theres any sound effects we could add to show the change between the worlds that didn't seem cheesy. I then came across the website freesound.org, where after looking around I found a sound effect that didn't sound as cheesy as many of the other ones and thought it was a perfect sound to show her transition into the blue world. I then sent it to Isa and told her if she could fade the audio from the music into the sound effect and then go in to complete silence to symbolize that isolationism.
  Until next time,
    Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment